Ferries in Andaman Islands
BOOK YOUR FERRY:
Talk to our destination experts and get your ferry booked.
Real People, Real Support:
Things you need to know before booking your ferry:
- After the Ferry Booking form is filled, please give us 30-60 minutes to process everything. You will be given a direct link for payment in the email ID that you specify in the form. The link is valid only for 2 hours, so make sure to make the payment before that.
- Most ferry operators in Andaman require you to be present at the jetty atleast 1 hour before departure.
- Please make sure every detail you give during the booking is accurate. Some ferry operators levy a fine for any changes, and others don't accept any changes at all after booking confirmation.
- Bookings are done as per availability. Sometimes, consecutive seats are not available, especially if the booking was made 1-2 days prior to departure. In this case, seats will be allocated as per availability.
- PLEASE NOTE: Hard Copy of Negative RT PCR test is mandatory to travel in the Andaman Islands and board the ferry.
List of all Ferries in Andaman Islands:
Only Makruzz and Greean Ocean are operational right now. ITT Majestic is not operational for any routes.
ITT Majestic is high speed vessel that connects Havelock, Port Blair & Neil..Info, Schedule, & Fare
Green Ocean is a high speed ferry that connects Port Blair, Havelock & Neil..Info, Schedule, & Fare
Ferries to Specific Destinations:
In Andaman you can board the ferry and reach remote islands that are not accessible by road. Islands which have to be reached by a ferry are:
- Havelock Island
- Neil Island
Furthermore, some islands can only be reached by a boat which has to be booked at the respective jetty. These islands are not connected by road or ferry, and can only be reached by a boat.
- Ross Island
- North Bay
- Jolly Buoy
- Viper Island
- Cinque Island